We cordially welcome everybody to drop us a line if he or she has an idea for a contribution to this blog or for a possible collaboration. If you have spotted an elephant, you can tell us or write according to our formats.
– The moonshot is a format for really bold and cutting edge ideas.
– You can think big here; the probability of realization is a side issue.
– The short analysis is meant to get a deeper insight into e.g. bibliometrics.
– They should shortly transport the message in graphs with just a few words.
– Opinions are short posts that reflect on a monthly topic.
– Opinion pieces should be a personal statement and recommend actions.
– From time to time we interview experts in particular fields.
– Interviews are limited a few questions and can be published as text or video.
– The name speaks for itself: Here we welcome practical advice and top-lists.
– How tos should be short and precise (approx. 500 words).
– If you published something somewhere else and now think it might fit here as well: Let us know.
– Crosspost are welcome and we make them citable
You can always reach us via mail.